Ontario's Regulatory Registry is your one-stop source for information on:
- New proposed regulatory initiatives that could affect Ontario businesses.
- Recently approved regulations that affect business.
In considering proposed regulations that may affect business, Ontario government ministries must follow the principles and directives set out in Ontario's Regulatory Policy. (Download Adobe Reader)
The Registry aims to:
- Encourage more businesses to participate in developing better regulations in Ontario.
- Help businesses to develop a better understanding of regulations in Ontario and how to comply with them.
- Assist the Ontario government in understanding how new regulations may affect the competitiveness of the business sector in this province.
Here's what you can expect to find on the Regulatory Registry website: