Establishment of the Local Services Board of Pellatt
Regulation - LGIC
Bill or Act:
Northern Services Boards Act
Summary of Decision:
All those tracts of land in the geographic Townships of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach and Gidley, in the Territorial District of Kenora, being composed of those parts of the geographic townships designated as Parts 1, 2 and 3 on a plan known as The Local Services Board of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley, filed on October 13, 2010 with the Office of the Surveyor General of Ontario in the Ministry of Natural Resources.
Summary of Proposal:
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
Pellat, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley
(1) A Local Services Board is established under the name "The Local Services Board of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley".
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraph 2 of the Schedule to the Act.
Regional Economic Development Branch
479 Government Road, P.O. Box 3000
Dryden, ON P8N 3B3
September 19, 2012