Ontario Regulation 254/12
Ontario Regulation 254/12 is a site specific amendment to Minister's Zoning Order, Ontario Regulation 102/72.
Ontario Regulation 291/12
Ontario Regulation 291/12 is a site specific amendment that revokes certain lands from Ontario Regulation 481/73.
This amendment to O.Reg. 425/00 was needed to provide the authority for municipalities to place a question on the ballot concerning gaming sites.
Ontario Regulation 287/12
Ontario Regulation 287/12 is a site specific amendment to Minister's Zoning Order, Ontario Regulation 481/73.
Ontario Regulation 292/12
Ontario Regulation 292/12 is a site specific amendment to Minister's Zoning Order, Ontario Regulation 481/73.
Establishment of the Local Services Board of Pellatt
1. Regulation 737 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is amended by adding the following section:
Pellat, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley
(1) A Local Services Board is established under the name "The Local Services Board of Pellatt, Pelican, Umbach, Gidley".
(2) The boundaries of the Board area are those described in the Schedule.
(3) The Board shall be composed of five members.
(4) The Board may exercise the powers set out in paragraph 2 of the Schedule to the Act.